co-authors attending the conference
co-authors not attending the conference***
Remote presentations (poster/video)*****
By October 15th 2019
October 16th 2019
- March 1st 2020
March 1st 2020
* Onsite registration is subject to availability of spots. Due to limited space in the venue, we encourage early registrations as applications are being accepted and reviewed on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available.
** If the 1st author of the paper is unable to attend the conference, the first co-author will be charged 1st author's admission fee.
*** Co-authors of the paper who are not attending the conference and wish to be listed in the authors' index in the official conference proceedings publication are requested to register at applicable fee.
**** Full time students attending the conference as observers only. Proof of full time student status may be required.
***** Authors who are not physically attending the conference and who present their papers remotely, either as a video (10 minutes) or poster presentation.
Registration fee includes:
- Conference kit
- Admission to opening ceremony
- Admission to all sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the conference
- Admission to networking dinner
- Review of the paper, its presentation and publication in the official conference proceedings*
- CD Rom copy of the official conference proceedings
- Certificate of attendance (and presented paper for presenters)
If provided written cancellation is received before October 15th 2019 the full payment minus non refundable deposit and bank charges will be refunded. October 16th 2019 - January 15th 2020, 50% of the fees, minus non refundable deposit and bank charges, will be refunded. No refunds will be given after 16th January 2020. The cancellation policy applies to all reservations made.